I'm not sure how this works, but my beautiful and long-tongued wife said I had to do this, or my foot will fall off or some such nonsense. I hope these will inspire some, gross out others, and generally leave most folks dazed and confused.
1. I eat peanut butter and jelly with cheese on it. Ya, I know it sounds gross, but you just have to try it.
2. After high school, I toured the country for 1 year with a drama ministry called "Covenant Players". I lived off of $800 for an entire year.
3. When I am in a creative zone, my left eye closes slightly more than my right. It drives Laura nuts. It has something to do with a dominant eye thing.
4. When I was 32, I had my tonsils out...and my uvula. I have no dangly thing in the back of my throat!
5. I have the uncanny ability to fall asleep, anytime, anywhere...very quickly. One time at work, I was challenged to fall asleep in 3 minutes while sitting at my chair. I did it. I just wish I had more time to pursue this gift.
6. I can't sit "indian style" or "criss-cross applesauce". My legs and back refuse to do it. I have tried, unsuccessfully since Junior high. I think it's hereditary. My brother's can't do it either.
and a bonus one....just cuz I can....I am terrified of bats. Beyond normal terrified. The kind of terrified where I scream in a very high pitched voice when I am near them. It is my deepest, darkest fobia...and now you know it.