Okay... Carrie Nominated Me for 6 Random things about myself so Here I go.....
1. I have an unusual fear of birds. I think they are creepy.. I have always been terrified of Peacocks, but since we moved into our new house we constantly have birds fly into the windows and die!They leave feather on my window ewwww
2. My tongue... Chris says it is freakishly long... I can easily touch the top of my nose with it. hmmm is that weird??
3. I love the show the King of Queens....The father in the basement cracks me up. Watching it is one of my guilty pleasures.
4. I never ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich until I was 22 years old. My mom never made them for us when we were little (everyone thinks that's totally weird)
5. I have a "thing" about long nails (fingernails and toenails). They gross me out. BIG TIME. When I was in nursing school I about threw up when I saw how nasty some of the people were in the nursing home. So I would put on a surgical mask and glove and cut them. (Except the really thick yellow.....I got to stop my stomach feels queasy just thinking about them)
6. I don't eat seafood or fish (basically anything that swims underwater) or eggs.
I nominate....Chris, Tina, and Lisa